Presentation on challenges of youth empowerment in International Congress
Members of Hebe Project’s team have participated in the International Congress – XXXI Interuniversity Seminar on Social Pedagogy: “Social pedagogy, research and families”, in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands), presenting two communications:
- Anna Planas i Lladó, Pere Soler i Masó, Asun Llena, Sónia Páez de la Torre and Carme Trull: El papel de la familia en el empoderamiento de los jóvenes. (in Spanish)
- Paloma Valdivia (UAB), Manel Jiménez and Alán Salvadó: Diarios de campo, una revisión metodológica en contextos digitales (in Spanish)
The Congress was held from November 21 to 23, 2018.
To read all the presented communications, you can download the document: Libro de resúmenes (both documents in Spanish)..
About the Congress
The International Congress – XXXI Interuniversity Seminar on Social Pedagogy seeks to redefine, update and contribute to social pedagogy; responding to the challenges, demands and the society needs poses in relation to the concept and the phenomenon of family and social education. The approach of these two realities is fundamental considering that the family is one of the bases and social education instruments.
The International Congress – XXXI Interuniversity Seminar of Social Pedagogy is a space to share models, theories, practices and experiences on socio-educational interventions with the family, and on the applied methodologies; advancing in work models based on empirical evidence.
Three thematic axes are proposed:
- Social pedagogy and family. Models and theories
- Socio-educational intervention on childhood, youth and family. Practices and experiences
- Research Methodologies in Social Pedagogy
For more information: here.